Sunday, February 21, 2010

Attention All Readers!!!

If you are grabbing my blog button, please make sure it links to my site... I've been finding that my button is double-linking. When I run the cursor over the button the link shows up like this '(link of the blog where the button is posted)/www.happilysouthernreviews.blogspot.com'... I don't know what is causing this to happen, so if you know please email me {osggiveaways AT gmail DOT com}

If you already have my button, you'll need to make sure it links to my site when I count the entries for the Child Step Stool giveaway... Otherwise, it won't count.

Thanks for reading and following Happily Southern!

P.S. I finally figured out why I messed up the dates for the step stool giveaway... the calender is from December of 2009! Guess we need to get a new one :)

0 comments: